Ashley Greene: ‘Breaking Dawn’ Fan Event in Dallas (Nov. 9)
Thu, 11.10.11 | 7:56:03 am
Yesterday was another day for Ashley and co in their ‘Breaking Dawn’ Cast and Concert tour. They stopped this time in Dallas, TX to meet fans at The Palladium Ballroom! All updates from the event so far under the cut:
Another fan video
ynn.com exclusive interview!
Examiner: On a recent interview you said you had not seen the finished film yet, is that still the case?
Ashley Greene: I still have not seen it yet! I think I’m going to wait for the premiere and see it with the fans.
Examiner: What scene do you look forward to the most?
Ashley Greene: Definitely the wedding, since Alice had everything to do with the theme and preparations. I’d love to see how it all turned out after editing.
Examiner: The Volturi are seen as just the ‘bad guys’ but I think there’s more to that…
Charlie Bewley: Oh of course, I mean, in the context of everything, yes we are the bad guys but we’re just doing the right thing at the end of the day. They’re just trying to protect the vampire secret; they’re not doing evil things just for the sake of it.
Continue reading on Examiner.com for the rest of the cast interviews.
“I’m really excited for fans to see the wedding scene. It’s something that we all worked really hard on,” she said.
“I like scenes where we’re all together as a family. I think there are really interesting dynamics at play. Alice and Jasper do a little dance number as well. The scene turned out so beautiful.”
Soon the “Twilight Saga” will come to end, but that doesn’t mean that Twi-hard fans won’t ever see their favorite actors faces again.
Greene is currently pursuing her dream of always wanting to be a model by becoming the new face of DKNY.
However, she hopes to continue acting.
“It’s really fun. I’m looking forward to working with them, but my heart will always be in acting,” she said.
- TSTPodcast : ashleygreene says she would NOT like to have visions like Alice!pic.twitter.com/U2iOiEz6
- AmandaSalina:@twilight event in Dallas this @ashleymgreene #cw33 @roniproter has the story live tonight at 9
- jasonsyptak: Stunning Ashley Greene on the
#BreakingDawnDallas red carpet.http://pic.twitter.com/eAWZtw1p
- kelseybuttrell: Ashley Greene
#gorgeous #adorable ❤❤ yfrog.com/kjoxwofj
- TSTPodcast: ashleygreene says she has had some strange marriage proposals
- TSTPodcast: Ashley Greene saysTwilight was her favorite & so I Nikki’s
- anne__face: I asked
@AshleyMGreene if her and @tylershields were good friends. She hasn’t talked to him in ages she said. He’s my fave photographer!
- angelsaidwhat:Nikki and AshleyGreene are so freaking gorgeous up close.
AshleyMGreene YAY!! got to see you today in the big ol’ Dallas Texas!! Yes!!!! :))) thank you for coming to Dallas!!!
- AmandaSalina:CRUSH ALERT waltmac is in love with Twilight
- Emms22: Loved meeting yall tonight! Hope yall enjoy the gifts :) !NikkiReed_I_Amalchemission
- jesssiket: And NikkiReed_I_Am,
AshleyMGreene, JacksonRathbone,alchemission, & christinaperri are all such lovely people. <3 #BreakingDawnDallas
- CrazyCrystalBal:you are so beautiful I enjoyed tonight, that totally made my birthday week :)
- annahoj74: Had a great time getting to see
@AshleyMGreene tonight, hoping we can get her to do more appearances in the future!
- SelGomezTXFan: ashleymgreene &
@NikkiReed_I_Am came on stage tonight in Dallas and right away pulled out there phones and started video taping/taking pics
- courtjustice: Nikki Reed (in A.L.C. &
@Brian_Atwood) & Ashley Greene (in @LouboutinWorld Metalipp’s) in Dallas. #BreakingDawnhttp://twitpic.com/7cnxcz
- chillsicle129: Went2 Dallas last night and saw the amazing Twilight stars! You guys are so down to Earth!
@AshleyMGreene @JacksonRathbone @NikkiReed_I_Am
@AshleyMGreene thank you for being so wonderful, my daughter loves you even more now because of your hug! your awesome! TEAM ALICE!
- crzybtfl247 AshleyMGreene just wanted to share the picture of ur hug to my Kid. She showed it off at school! yfrog.com/nuppvzj yfrog.com/kgj8tctj