Sun, 12.04.11 | 11:00:49 am
These may not be new photos for most of you, but they’ve been newly featured in Ashley’s friend “Pantera” Sarah Uphoff’s and photographer Darren Tieste’s “The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer”. Read more about the book below:
The Beauty Book is a hard cover coffee table book with images of your favorite celebrities, musicians and top models. All the monies raised will go directly to brain cancer research via two charities called SNOG & HEADRUSH. These charitable organizations are non-profit and both rely on donations and fundraising.
Darren Tieste founded this project in February 2009, after losing his dear friend, Natalie Sattler Esposito, to brain cancer in September 2008 – she was 35 years old. In April 2010, he was introduced to an amazing person, “Pantera” Sarah Uphoff, whose mom, Louise, was battling brain cancer at the time. Pantera joined forces with Darren to rally many of her super-star celebrity friends to be photographed. In July 2011, during the second year of photographing people for the book, her mom lost her battle with the disease. Pantera and Darren have never been more determined to raise mega dollars for brain cancer research. Every year, 17,000 Americans, 2,000 Australians and 280,000 humans worldwide are diagnosed with brain tumors. Brain cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer related deaths in patients younger than 35.
To order your own copy click here!
Sun, 12.04.11 | 4:37:07 am
Fri, 12.02.11 | 1:01:26 pm
NY Times’s Tina Turnbow caught up with Ashley at a recent photoshoot for Mark. cosmetics, and they talked style, make-up, beauty plus more! :
I recently chatted with Ashley Greene at a photo shoot for Mark Cosmetics. (She’s worked with the brand since 2010.) The fourth installment in the “Twilight” series, “Breaking Dawn – Part 1,” just opened, and her next two movies are wrapped and ready to go. Fans, take note: she appears this Sunday on the TV show “Pan Am.” Greene was warm and easy to talk to, and we were able to touch on many topics in a short amount of time.
T.T.: You are on the go and I’m sure you have some long days. What are the essentials in your bag?
A.G.: Of course I always have my mark staples with me. They’re in my bag now! Make It Go Away Wipes Makeup Removing Wipes, Good Riddance Hook-Up Concealer, Light Bright Lighten and Depuff Eye Gel and Cheat Sheet Shine Blotters.
T.T.: When do you feel most beautiful?
A.G.: After a great workout. You feel cleansed, destressed and healthy. I feel most beautiful when that rush of endorphins hits. That is a glow that makeup cannot match!
T.T.: When do you feel most sexy?
A.G.: When I have a smoky eye, a tan and am wearing a great pair of high heels.
T.T.: Do you usually stick to one fragrance?
T.T.: Is there a beauty item you’ll splurge on?
A.G.: I will splurge on good skin care. Taking care of my skin is a priority. I’ll spend a lot on a really good brightening mask, which is crucial before a shoot or the red carpet.
T.T.: When you work hard and you’re superbusy, what keeps you grounded?
A.G.: My team. The people you surround yourself with on a daily basis. It’s your support system, and I have a good one.
T.T.: What does your perfect day off consist of?
A.G.: Coming from Florida, I’d have to say kicking back on the beach and listening to the ocean, with some good food and music.
Wed, 11.23.11 | 9:20:31 am
I’ve been holding back on posting this just so as not to spoil Ashley’s US Esquire that I expected to come out this December, but apparently it’s not going to. So for those of you who can’t do more waiting, we now have the full scans and a translation of Ashley’s interview in Esquire México, courtesy of Twilight Poison. Check out the gorgeous HQ scans + few sound bites from the interview below, and make sure to head over to the source for the full thing!
Tue, 11.22.11 | 10:49:35 am
With the beginning of the end of the vampire saga in theatres now, the actress reflects on the experience and discusses what’s to come for her career.
Since she was cast in 2008, Ashley Greene has had the job of stepping into one of the most beloved characters from Stephenie Meyer’s The Twilight Saga novels. As Alice Cullen, she plays Edward’s (Robert Pattinson) closest sibling and possibly Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) fiercest protector next to him and Jacob (Taylor Lautner).
As with any film series based on novels with a rabid fan base, the responsibility must weigh heavily on an actress. For 24-year-old Greene, that seems especially true.
“This was my first real job as an actor and in a million years, I never could have dreamed up what Twilight would become,” Greene tells The Hollywood Reporter.
“I got a crash course in Hollywood, getting to work with four amazing directors, learning the ups and downs of the industry, and growing both personally and professionally,” she continues. “It gave all of us a springboard for our careers and the most amazing and passionate fan base we could imagine. You can’t take one second of an experience and an opportunity like this for granted. I still wake up every day pinching myself.”
On the eve of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1’smassive opening weekend, Greene opened up to THR about the film’s success, her experience being a part of the phenomenon, and what fans can expect from her next.
Sat, 11.19.11 | 8:18:14 am
Sun, 11.13.11 | 1:52:37 pm
click the pic for fullsize!
Ashley is already on the cover of the Mexican Esquire for November 2011! Photographer John Russo who shot Ashley for the magazine tweeted the pic above and added:
“Loved shooting AshleyMGreene for the cover of Esquire. Gorgeous and very sweet! Can’t wait to photograph her again!”.
Ashley is expected to grace the U.S. Esquire in December! Check out the first photos we got from her cover-shoot here!
Fri, 11.11.11 | 3:55:59 pm
Thu, 11.10.11 | 12:51:52 pm
Check out this gorgeous portrait of Ashley shot by Hollywood Chicago‘s photographer Joe Arce! The photo, taken during her stop in Chicago to meet at the House of Blues on Tuesday , is one of a couple other portraits of Ashley’s co-stars who were on hand for the event. Head over to Hollywood Chicago to check them all out!
Also, a new short interview with Ashley where she talked to Chicago Tribune about how her life has changed since Twilight:
Ashley Greene: “I feel like not much hasn’t changed. I think the only thing that hasn’t changed are my core friends and family. I worked in a restaurant before I became part of ‘The Twilight Saga.’ I was trying to get a job, and landing one like this is crazy. To go from working at a restaurant to having an incredible fan base and doing press tours all over the world, it’s been amazing.”
Ashley wore four different wigs — one for each installment — beginning with her Dido-like chopped hair in the original “Twilight.” She didn’t seem to mind them, but she also had input on her short-hair wig in the upcoming “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” films.
“This last (wig) was a collaboration with (director) Bill Condon,” Greene said. “Luckily he had the same vision I had for Alice (Cullen). This was a good way to end.”
Sun, 11.06.11 | 12:28:55 am
Fri, 11.04.11 | 4:29:09 pm
Tue, 10.25.11 | 9:53:50 am
Sun, 10.23.11 | 10:24:43 pm
One more cover for Ashley! Check out this sneak peek of her December 2011 cover for Flare Magazine! The issue will be available on newsstands on November 7. A look into behind the scenes of the photoshoot and a few excerpts from her interview under the cut:
Sat, 10.22.11 | 12:52:18 pm
Sat, 10.22.11 | 8:55:20 am
Wed, 10.19.11 | 6:09:39 pm
click here for a 500×596 version
Yet another magazine cover for Ashley! This time she’s gracing the November, 2011 issue of BlackBook Magazine. We had previously got the scoop on this from Twitter, when photographer Dean Isidro took his to announce he was shooting her on Sept 26th in NYC. Keep an eye on this space for more updates to come! Meanwhile, here are a few excerpts from her interview:
Ashley Greene says her brother is terrified of being seen with her – in case he mistakenly gets romantically linked with her. The ‘Twilight’ beauty says that since her split with Joe Jonas, virtually every man she is seen with gets called a new love interest. “I’m not an actress – I’m a professional dater! I’m dating everyone!” she laughed. “My brother won’t even walk outside a restaurant with me. He’s like, ‘I do not want to be romantically linked to you’.” She clarifies: “I’m not dating anyone.” Greene, who insists in her BlackBook magazine interview that she is “not perfect, I have flaws“, also talked about growing up with a Marine as a dad – and her huge list of injuries as a sporty kid.
Tue, 10.18.11 | 12:01:15 pm
CIRCA 1996: IN THE FLORIDA KEYS
“This brings back really great memories. My family would take us to the Keys every year. We were in one of these little pop-out homes, and I was just so happy. But, man, look at my hair—it was blonde. You wouldn’t even recognize me. Makes me miss Florida.”
Tue, 10.18.11 | 11:29:21 am
A look into Ashley’s Allure Magazine cover shoot by Michael Thompson in Los Angeles. Click Here to watch a behind the scenes interview and Video, and check out the photos under the cut! Make sure to pick up the November issue of Allure, on all newsstands October 25! Meanwhile, LQ pics of her pages can be found here!
- Danish Nordisk Film is giving away a meet and greet with Ashley and Robert Pattinson in Stockholm on October 28! More info here. [via TOR] We previously reported Metro Sweden is also giving the opportunity for one lucky winner, enter their contest here.
- HQ quality Twilight Saga – Breaking Dawn stills [Twitter]
- More details about the Paris and Brussel fan events Ashley will attend [TOR]
- Ashley is scheduled to appear at the Twilight convention in LA with the main cast and “The Cullens” on November 5th. More info here and tickets here. [TwilightConvention]. For Ashley’s European leg tour check here and here.
- Ashley in a Breast Cancer campaign for mark. [Twitter] She recently auctioned off a dress to raise money for the same cause [ebay]
- Ashley talks Kellan Lutz in Nylon [Kellanlutzonline], and Instyle Magazine [Tumblr]:
- Star Magazine on Ashley and Reeve Carney [Tumblr]. Also, Ashley and Marlo in OK magazine [epnebelle]:
- Two new old pics of Ashley with close friend Jessica Szohr and ex. Joe Jonas at the Green Bay Packers vs NY Giants Game in Green Bay, Wisconsin on December 26th 2010. [Tumblr]. I included the three we had before in case someone missed them:
- New portrait of Ashley and the cast of Butter at TIFF in the new Instyle magazine + pics of her pages in the issue [KstewAngel]
- Ashley and BFF Caities at the ESPY Awards on July 14th last year [Tumblr]
Fri, 10.14.11 | 1:17:31 pm
New pic of Ashley Greene on the cover of the upcoming November issue of Allure Magazine! Posted by the official twitter of The Twilight Saga, the cover reads: “Ashley Greene..Girlish, Giddy, Gossip Bait”.
Thanks to epnebelle, we have pics of Ashley’s interview and pages from the issue! Check them out under the cut.
I’ll add HQ scans as soon as they are available.
UHQ scans added!
Tue, 10.04.11 | 12:10:39 pm
Ashley had previously been on the cover of Women’s Health for July/August 2010, and the magazine is now featuring her again, on their October 2011 issue, along with a brand new interview and unseen outtakes from her photoshoot ! Check out the scans below, courtesy of Twilightfever:
- ‘Butter’ has been added to The 47th Chicago Film Festival 2011 lineup (Oct. 6-20) [HollywoodChicago.com] The film will also play The 19th annual Hamptons Film Festival (Oct. 13-17) [Variety] The 20th Philadelphia Film Festival (Oct. 20-3 Nov.) [Filmthreat.com] and The 26th Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival (Oct. 21-11 Nov.) [Examiner] Check the first clip from the film here.
- More festival-screenings for ‘Butter’: The 18th Austin Film Festival announced today that Butter will serves as Opening Night Film on Oct. 20. [indiewire]. The film also made the lineup of Napa Valley Film Festival and will be screened at 8:30 p.m. Nov. 10 at Oxbow Screening Room in the Copia building and 2 p.m. Nov. 12 at Napa Valley Opera House.[napavalleyregister]
- The Apparition trailer..coming soon! [Twitter]
- Jackson Rathbone to Entertainment Weekly: “..On this last movie I was teaching Ashley [Greene] a little bit about the ukulele. Kellan [Lutz] is actually taking up the guitar…We always had a good ol’ time [playing music together on the set.“ [EW]
- Ashley returned to NYC and shot a new cover for BlackBook Magazine due out in November. She later attended Paris Carney‘s show at The Bitter End (Sept 26) [Twitter]
- Jackson Rathbone‘s ultimate style icon is Audrey Hepburn but also loves Ashley’s and thinks she’s amazing! [Youtube, 00:34]
- Ashley and Joe Jonas‘ friendly run-in(s) at Las Vegas airport and Tao nightclub [Twitter, Hauteliving, eonline, People, HollywoodLife, GossipCop]
- 2 New old personal pics of Ashley and Joe Jonas in Jacksonville, FL last year [Tumblr]
- Old pic of Ashley modeling for Next Level Apparel now in HQ [DiarioTwilight]
- 44 New HQ pics of Ashley at the Calvin Klein show in NYC on Sept 15 [247Greene, Zip included]
- More pics of Ashley at ‘Butter’ TIFF gala-premiere on Sept 13 [Marco Manna Photography,Tumblr]
- ‘Butter‘ to screen at The 19th annual Hamptons Film Festival (Oct. 13-17) [Variety] The 20th Philadelphia Film Festival (Oct. 20-3 Nov.) [Filmthreat.com] and The 26th Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival (Oct. 21-11 Nov.) [Examiner] Check the first clip from the film here.
- If IMDb is to be trusted, Archlight Films seem to have dropped The Boom Boom Room a while ago and it’s no longer listed in Ashley’s filmography now. Filming was supposed to begin last summer. [IMDb]